First i'd like to say hi to everyone! I've missed you all alot but i've been really sick and have taken 3 weeks off work/school. I was in "surgery" yesterday but am back in shape now and recovering.
Anyways! Usually im responding to questions but today I have one of my own!!

Well the day before yesterday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend however he did not ejaculate. I would also like to mention I was approximately 4 days into my 5 day period. No need to give me the protection lecture im 22 and I wouldn't mind getting pregnant. I am having recurrent metallic tastes in my mouth.
On friday I had two procedures done: a colonoscopy and endoscopy. They put me under a locale anaesthetic not a general so it was not as strong and I was only out for about 15 minutes.
Anyways I guess I was wondering if there is a chance I could be pregnant? Not sure!

I've missed you all and i've been praying for you!!!

Love
~darling
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
There is always the possibility of getting pregnant!! And pre-cum has sperm in it too so just because he didn't cum in you it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. Good luck with your recovery from surgery ~melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
I with mommy to be on this one because there is always the possibility of getting pregnant. Just because he didnt nutt doesnt mean you cant have gotten pregnant. I got pregnant easily, I am unable to tell you when however though...Not sure!! But I am praying for you, and if nothing is wrong with your eggs you will eventually get pregnant? Married, or dating??

Write back..I dont know your story!! Sorry!

Stacie
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hi thanks for the reply. And yes I know precum has sperm in it I was just wondering if the time of month was unlikely to conceive. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6 years now so all is good. Thanks again
~darling
|

Extremely eHealthy
Your welcome!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...