Symptoms:
lower abdominal/back pressure
lighter periods
constipation
fatigue

has anyone that has ever had ovarian cancer tell me whether or not you have had severe abdominal and back pain like a big blimp that has been beaten lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2005
I don't know anything about ovarian cancer but as I am terrified I have it, I have been looking on the net for the symptoms and what you just posted are some of the symptoms which I came across. It also stated that the symptoms could be associated with things other than ovarian cancer, so try not to worry!
|

replied June 27th, 2005
Abnormal Period
I'm going through a very abnormal period. First day started just spotting and 2nd nothing 3rd spotting now nothing. Having some cramps too.If it does not change in the next couple days i'm going to the doctors.There is no way I can be pregnant. My husband had a bisectomy and I haven't been with anyone else. So i'm scared it could be somthing serious.
|

replied September 29th, 2005
I'm like you all and worry about the symptoms. I've been diagnosed with ovarian cysts, which share the same symptoms as cancer. Try not to worry, because the cysts are very common in women and most of the time they go away on their own and symptoms diasppear. If your really concerned, you can ask your doctor for a pelvic ultrasound, cysts and tumors will show up. If there is something suspicious a blood test can be done. Like I said, the cysts are really common, most women get them at some point in their life.
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Yes thank you! Well I am sorry I didn't keep everyone updated but yes it was a ovarian cyst. I had a ultra sound and the doctor said it was a good size one and it will go away on it's own. Thank you so much for your replys :d
|
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....