Hi , I m 23 years old . I have had a drop or two of blood in my stool. It has happened thrice in 10 days. Just a drop comes out after which I have clean stool. Oof late I have been passing air and can also hear noise in my stomach. I had jaundice a few months back..
Any advice????
Regards!!
A.S.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2008
Doctor
Rectorrhagia
Presence of fresh blood in the stool is called rectorrhagia. Hemorrhoids are the most common reason for rectorrhagia but intestinal tumors and inflammations should be excluded first. Jaundice can be due to some liver disorder (hepatitis), bile drainage stop or haemolitic anemia and is probably not related with rectorrhagia.
Do you still have fresh blood in the stool?
Do you experience constipation, diarrhea, weight loss, anemia, anal pain/itching?
|

replied September 15th, 2008
hey i am a 21 yr old male
and facing the same problem, a few drops of blood during and after the passage of stool, and it happens even if i am not constipated.
yes there is also some itching and pain only when i am constipated.
please help.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....