Medical Questions > Cancer > Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum

Pain in my lower back and stomach spasms

I too have pain, but in my lower back. For 4 years now i've had stomach spasms that make me feel like I have a baby kicking around in there. But that isn't possible because I had my one only ovary fixed 18 yrs. Ago. I've been so sick alot with my stomach, diarehea, nauseau, swollen around the lower part of my stomach area on both sides. The lower back pain is killing me so bad it keeps me awake most nights and it has interrupted my everyday living. Last night I sneezed when I was reading before I went to sleep and the pain in my back made me cringe.... I would like to follow you two finding information out about what this could possibley be if you don't mind. I'm a bit worried. For all of us.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ravyn142003
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...