Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Is It Related to Fertility

Hi everybody...........I just had a question to ask........... I have quiet small boobs............Is it a thing to get tensed about............Is it related to fertility...............R there any exercises through which I can increase them coz I dont want to apply any cream on them...........I m a virgin i.E. Never had sex in my life..............Plz can anyone clear my doubts.........I m 19 yrs old.............It will be a real great help if anyone helps me.........Thanks 4 reading this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2005
Just thought i'd post a reply to put your mind at rest. In a nutshell the answer is no! Small boobs have absolutely nothing at all to do with how fertile you are. Unless all of your reproductive organs are underdeveloped. I know plenty of women who are flat as pancakes and had babies and breastfed with no trouble at all. Hope this makes you feel better.
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Thank u dear for replying. Nd thankz fot tht u cared.........I was really tensed about tht......... Now I m sure tht its ok if my boobs r not tht big....Thanks 4 ur help.......... :p .........Take care
|

replied June 3rd, 2005
Hi,
thought that I would reply as well. I would have to agree with the other reply. Your boob size does not matter if you have everything else working. Just be glad that they are not that big because they get in the way and every now and then they get really sore. Be glad you have small ones.
|

replied June 4th, 2005
Hey thanks :wink: . Thats a really nice thaught. I never thaught of it before :d
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....