Hi my name is shelly-ann im 17 years old and 8weeks pregnant I live with my bf of 8 months an I still have not told him I am preg I just found out a week ago that I am.Today he asked me why do I sleep so much am I pregnant but I did not say nothing then he came out the blue an said am I messing with someone else I said no but he just don;t believe me then he starts sayig I do not spen time with him confused me said realy your always at work then he said we don't have sex any more then I just went quiet ho do I tell him that im pregnant.

Help me please I needed help

thank you :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2005
Help Me!
Dear sally ann,

congratulation! Since you have been 8 months with your boy friend, and you are pregnant only 8 weeks, why does you boy friend think you have been sleeping around? When you say you have been with your boy friend 8 month, do you mean you are living with him or you are going steady with him? Your message is unclear.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You really need to talk to him about this and find his views on the entire situation this is an entire change in his life as well as yours communication is a must and a main factor! Have you told anyone?

However if you are happy about this pregnancy then congrats and get your butt into a doc young lady :)
|

Re: Help Me!
dgold53 wrote:
dear sally ann,

congratulation! Since you have been 8 months with your boy friend, and you are pregnant only 8 weeks, why does you boy friend think you have been sleeping around? When you say you have been with your boy friend 8 month, do you mean you are living with him or you are going steady with him? Your message is unclear.
yes I mean both but how do I tell him?
|

jessamyn wrote:
you really need to talk to him about this and find his views on the entire situation this is an entire change in his life as well as yours communication is a must and a main factor! Have you told anyone?

However if you are happy about this pregnancy then congrats and get your butt into a doc young lady :)
i am so afraid that when I even think about it my legs freezeand my back gets num how must I go be hind him an not tell him
|

Extremely eHealthy
Why are you so afraid of telling him? What do you think he will do? Run away and abandon you? Hit you? Get mad at you?

For sure, if you don't tell him, he will be upset later that you didn't tell him.

Anyway, the best way is to just come out and tell him. Next time you see him, let him know that you want to tell him something important, and then simply tell him. Anything else, anything that you need the scheme and plan will just make you more upset and anxious and make it seem weird when you tell him.
|

Experienced User
First of all you should tell him. Second of all I was just wondering do you really want this baby or do you thing you are not ready to become a parent. The reason why I ask this is because in a way it sounds like you are. If you are not ready that is okay. There is alot of people who isn't ready to kids. I hope I didn't offend you.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Re: Help Me Please
shelly17 wrote:
hi my name is shelly-ann im 17 years old and 8weeks pregnant I live with my bf of 8 months an I still have not told him I am preg I just found out a week ago that I am.Today he asked me why do I sleep so much am I pregnant but I did not say nothing then he came out the blue an said am I messing with someone else I said no but he just don;t believe me then he starts sayig I do not spen time with him confused me said realy your always at work then he said we don't have sex any more then I just went quiet ho do I tell him that im pregnant.

Help me please I needed help

thank you :?

hey shelly,
first thing is do you love this guy? And do you trust him? If the answer is yes than imagine the shoe on the other foot if you where him. He has allready asked you if you are pregnant so he must be thinking something. You need to just be honest with him and let him know come out and tell him. If you dont want to tell him then by a card and leave it for him or give it to him saying congrats or something you are going to be a dad. I'm sure everything will be okay hun... If you need any help or need to talk we are here for you, or you can pm me. Good luck
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Babe I know your scared but if this is his child hes in this too and he has to be able to have a say in everything thats going on... Do you have your own insurance or on your parents? Because you need to see a doc between 6-8 weeks! Start getting on some prenatals :) what are your parents gunna say?

Im me on aim if youd like i'm 18 and 33 weeks :)

darlinjessa
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I agree, tell him and get to the Dr. For your pre-natal care, he does have a right to know. Sounds like you are experiencing anxiety when you try to tell him, just take some deep breaths and slowly ex-hale. As I believe tazzy said, you can always give him a card. Keep us posted and if you have any problems, just let us know.
Sincerely,
sandy
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Hey shelly check your pm hun. I got your pm and I answered you
|

Experienced User
Ok well I have been in this situation before when I was 17...

I got pregnant and found out at 6 weeks... I miscarried but that is besides the point... When I found out I was so scared and nervous so I just sat at home and cried to myself... My bf came home and saw that I had been crying and I didn't want to tell him (we had been together a year and a half) but I finally did because I couldn't keep it inside...

And when I told him, it was the most wonderful thing... He wasn't excited at the moment, he was just concerned as to why I was so upset and all this.. He brought me to get more home tests and brought me to every doc appt I had until we lost the baby...

You need to tell him... Im glad I didn't wait any longer to tell him when I did... It eased my mind so much! If he loves you, he will realize that this could be a great thing for you both...

Good luck :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...