About a month and a half ago, I was diagnosed with costochondritis because I was having chest pains. They said it was from stress, and pysical exertion. Well anyway, i've been having these headahes (where a headache usually is, behind the eyes) for weeks now. There not very painful, but enough that it has me concerned. I'm the kind of person who runs to the hospital everytime I get a pain or something, or if lasts longer then usual.My question is, is this related to costochondritis? Or is this from stress? They had me do some psyical tests at the emergency room when I had the chest pains, to make sure nothing was wrong with my brain.But sometimes, (probably from the headache)i get a twitching in my lip and left eye, with dizzyness. So my question is, do you think this should be another hospital visit?Or should I relax? Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....