Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Taco Bell Rant (Page 1)

Grrr they changed the kids menu instead of nachos with the kids meal, its these nasty cinnamon twists, beware mommys!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2005
Experienced User
I actually have a rant about take out places in general, why do they close so early at night, don't they take into consideration that there are pregnant women out there that may have a craving??? Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol taco bell is open til 1 am, but if theyre going to try to give my kid icky stuff instead of nachos (which I will eat if he doesnt finish them) why bother? In bloomington theres a 24 hr mickey d's though I can never seem to find it though :oops:
|

Experienced User
Lol, do the mcdonalds in the states deliver? The ones down here in canada don't deliver. There are plenty of places open after 1, but you have to actually go there to eat. Oh well.
|

Experienced User
My boyfriend works in mcdonalds over here in england.
And he still wont bring me home a burger :(
|

Experienced User
Taco bell is open here til 4am
wendy's open till three

texas rocks!

I loooooove taco bell!
|

Extremely eHealthy
The worst thing is they still have it as nachos on the menu and no commercials or anything to let you know otherwise. So now its I have to buy nachos separate and throw out the cinnamon twists
|

Experienced User
I think, the worst thing is, that there are actually people out there that eat sh*** like that... :?Just my opinion...
|

Experienced User
I don't normally eat that stuff on a regular basis. It's just nice once in a while to eat junk.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Omg~i could eat like 10 tacos right now.....No joke!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I only liked the fajita burrito but they dont carry it anymore so I rarely ever eat there
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I usually eat 2 soft taco's minus the lettuce! I'm such a picky eater!! Lol
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I like the arbys roast beef sandwiches and I like the swiss mushroom burgers from checkers
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2005
Community Volunteer
No taco bell here in quebec (cause of the french thing) but we have harvey's in canada which you guys don't have and oh my god, I can eat like 3 of their burgers at once (and they are big) they are sooooooooooo good!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
jlee77 wrote:
no taco bell? Omg, that sucks! I've never heard of harveys.

Taz...I love arby's too :o)

harvey's is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
jlee77 wrote:
lol!

I don't think there is a fast food I don't like. Lol

oh keep mcd's and bk away from me--barforama!!!!! Lol just the thought is making me gag right now!!!!
|

Experienced User
My family thought I was crazy when I bit into my whopper last night and I told them it was everything I hoped it would be... Lol then my husband asked why I don't talk to him that way ... I told him you usually don't have extra ketchup and mayo and indulged myself into my burger ..... I guess im preg
|

Experienced User
What do you guys have for really good steak houses in the states? I do road side assistance through cingular, verizon, t-mobile, etc.... When ppl call in they always seem to be broken down at chilli's, it makes me hungry just thinking about it lol, ok we gotta stop all this food talk. :)
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
jaysgirl26 wrote:
what do you guys have for really good steak houses in the states? I do road side assistance through cingular, verizon, t-mobile, etc.... When ppl call in they always seem to be broken down at chilli's, it makes me hungry just thinking about it lol, ok we gotta stop all this food talk. :)

you'd know harvey's that's my weakness..... I just went to get a&w cause of all this talk and they closed the one close to my office.. Boohoo!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
grumpy bear 85 wrote:
my family thought I was crazy when I bit into my whopper last night and I told them it was everything I hoped it would be...

lol!!! I did the same thing just a couple night ago!!! I was with my boyfriend and I know it's really bad to drink pop but all I wanted was a small fountain coke!!!! When I drank it I said it was everything I had hoped it would be! Lol
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...