Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Am I Being Unreasonable

Last edited by SamiNSunisMa on November 14th, 2005 12:31 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2005
Experienced User
First of all why are you going to have anything to do with her if it is his baby? I understand that the child might be his and that he will have to be there for the baby, but not her! If you have a son I say go ahead and name him donnell because if that name means so much to you, than dont let her of all people take that away! Even if she does name the baby the same as yours all of ronnies family will relize that she is doing it trying to get brownie points and you really loved this man! Dont doubt the family they will see it! Just pretend that she does not exist, dont acknowledge anything she says because she is most likely saying that she wants to name the baby donnell because she knows that it will piss you off. Be the bigger person and dont change any of your plans! Get the best revenge by living a happy life!
|

Extremely eHealthy
The thing is I dont care if lana (ronnie's girl) wants to name her son donnell or any of his bros g/fs or wives do or even just about anyone else, they knew him, but not as well as I did, I saw him cry, I saw him slip away, I owe my relationship with jim and children to the man. If it is his idk ill babysit the kid but im having nothign to do with her!
|

Experienced User
Oh I didnt relize that it was ronnies girl. But I think that if you really and truley want to name your son that then you should do it. If I have a daughter I am going to namer her isabella and I dont care how many people say that they hate it or how many people have the same name, I am going to namer her isabella. And think about it if you change his name just because of her then for the rest of your life every time you say his name it will remind you of her and how she ruined it for you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
No, hun, I totally agree with u. I don't think she should name the baby that just because she thinks it would be impressing jim. There should be a line drawn there...
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Just out of experience she is going to do what she wants. And there is opinion that you can give that will stop her. Saying something will just make her want to do it even more. Sorry just my opinion. Btw dont let it stop you from naming your child that though. Alot of people have that name.. Good luck hun.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Donnell? I didnt realize donnell was so common.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...