Okay, I have a really dumb question. I just want some clarification. A girl can not get pregnant right after her period, or can she? I thought it was only right before that a girl could get pregnant. But I have a friend who swares otherwise. Help me out and let me know please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2003
I Think It's True
I got pregnant a couple of days after my period. My last period was june 19, and if you count today, I am exactly 19 weeks pregnant. That means I got pregnant 4 days after my period. I dont know for sure, but I think it is possible. :d
|

replied October 29th, 2003
Experienced User
Yes, it is possible. A woman can get pregnant any point depending on when she ovulates, and it's possible to ovulate more than once during the month.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....