Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Migraine Headaches Vs Sinus Headaches.

Hi, I am new here and wanted to post a question for you all. As far as I know, I have never had a migraine headache, but I keep having a lot of sinus headaches. My husband told me that he had heard on the radio that when people have a lot of headaches, and they think it is sinus headaches, that it's really migraine headaches....Just not the real bad ones that make you sick etc... Is this true? If so, what kind of medicine can I take for them? My Dr. Had put me on allegra at one time, and I thought that it was helping....But then I started having the headaches again even while I was taking it, so I stopped cause it wasn't helping me. What do you all think about this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2005
Sound like my problem, your sinus headaches are turning into migraine headaches. I didnt know that until my doctor told me. Every sinus headache I get turns into migrains. I take maxalt and it works great.
|

replied June 14th, 2005
I have had a headache for over a week now.My symptoms are-slight numbness on the left side,upper back and neck pain,pain on back and left side of my head.Anyone got any advice or info on my headache problem.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....