For the past couple weeks, I have a had a headache each and every day. I am currently going to a nuerologist and undergoing tests to conclude what the problem could be. Now for the past two to three days I have had the most uncomfortable feeling in my throat, kind of like when you swallow and aspirin, and it gets stuck in your throat. It feels as though I actually have food coming back up my esophagus to the back of my throat, along with a tightness in my chest. There is no relief to the feeling. I have drank water until my eyes are floating, eating does not help,just makes me more uncomfortable. Help...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I hope that you have had an answer after the tests but if not please post again with an update & i'll answer soon (christmas may slow me up abit!!) but I do hope that you are ok!!
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Its likely due to acid reflux and needs management accordingly. Headache should be relieved with pain killers and GERD with diet lifestyle adjustments and proton pump inhibitors. Visit our GERD health center for further guidance.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.