Well how was yalls day? Mine was ok.. Didnt do much b/c it was the last day of the first semester. I dont think I am going to go to that scho0l much longer. Mom is thinking about hiring a teacher to come here and teach me.. Kinda like home schooling I guess.

I am going to a concert with abunch of friends tonight. I am a rock fan 80). We're going to go see alter bridge and some other band I never heard of b4. I dont go to concerts alot.. Ive only seen 3 doors down, seether, shinedown, and like when I was 12 I saw britney spears! (yuck) anyways, thats about it.. Love u gurls..

Xox jessica oxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 13th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Ugh :roll: j/k :):):) I love britney! I went to oops, dream within a dream, and the onyx hotel...And when I went to the dream tour I freaked out cause I was sitting by lynn, jamie lynn, and her friend! It was exiting! And ya I went to a nsync concert once...Haha
|

Experienced User
I've never ever been to a concert :o
|

Experienced User
Omg shinedown, you are so lucky! I loooooove them!!
|

Experienced User
Omg today was so bad at school coz I had to do a presentation in the semi-darkness and yesterday I broke my glasses and today I was walking around and attempting to present with mad problems lol. :( hopefully my new frames come in tomorrow so I don't have to suffer.. I keep tripping over stuff lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I've been to a bsb concert..And two or three nsync concerts...I love nsync..Lol
|

replied January 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Only concert ive been to is the 50/jay/snoop/fabolous concert I saw. Haha sami's first too! (yes I brought a three y/o to a rap concert) actually I saw half a perfect circle haha my ride's wife went into labor so we hadta go!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I lied ive seen sesame street live like 290358032 times
|

Experienced User
I saw britney spears too!! As well as sky( at the same concert) billy talent, yellowcard and I want to go to the taste of caos tour thingy
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...