sent me to hosp
hooked to monitor
she weighed abt 2.5 lbs
they gave me this cream health question on my cervix
monitored through night
jan 2
they gave me pitocin to induce labor at 10 am
6-7 pm I was in labor, dilated 2 cm effaced 80%
1 am (jan 3): I was trying to sleep when my water broke. This was it I was going to have her at 29 wks.
They gave me nubain to calm me and help me sleep.
8 am: I showered
5 pm: I freaked out, it hit me that she was going to be born so early. I screamed in pain and cursed the staff even the guy with the epidural. Steroid shots given.
630 am (jan 4): I wanted to push. I was totally dilated and effaced. I started pushing.
237 pm (jan 5) she was born.
She should be released in late jan. Incubator. Anemic. Hep b carrier (expected)
weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
29w5d
height: 17.5 inches
time: 237 pm jan 5
apgar: 3/7
ps jim bawled so did ronnie (our family friend who will miss the birth of his child)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Is this recently? Or was that a stupid question?
|

Experienced User
Oh ok now I see! Well congradulations! What is the name?
|

Experienced User
Congratulations! Im sorry everything didnt work out as it probably should have, but im sure she will grow to be big and strong and healthy. Im sure you cant wait for her to get well so you can take her home! She has a brother sammi right? What does he think of her if hes seen her yet? Good luck. Oh and as for all the drama, im sure you dont need that especially right now. Who cares if people dont believe you, you know the truth and thats all that matters!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yep, it was this year...
Sunshine kyla-miracle "suni"
haha yea, its hs all over again what can ya do?
|

replied January 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
i just noticed this post so disregard the other post where I sorta asked what happened. I'm glad that your baby is alive and well. Wow...How tiny she must be. Sunshine is a pretty name. You must have been scared to death hun.

yeah, the daddy scared me, when she crowned and even when the head was coming out a bit she was gray and he told me :? She didnt cry right away, so I was terrified.
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats hun. I hope suni's doing well.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...