I know I havent been here in a long time! Im sorry I just dont have time anymore. Any ways alexa is 7 months now and she has been on baby food for about a month and a half(stage 1). Well brian is dying to get her started on stage 2 foods.I dont know why I guess b/c it looks like it might be better. But I was wondering how do you know when they are ready for stage 2 foods?What are the signs?
Thanks,krista and alexa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Aren't stage two with chunks in them? If so does she have any teeth at all? If she has some teeth you might be able to. I think there's an age on teh jars isn't there? Check that and see waht it says. But honestly if she has a few teeth or you feel that she's ready go for it and give them to her!! :)
|

Experienced User
She does have 2 teeth on the bottom.And stage 2 is with small chunks.I looked on the jar and I dint see an age unless I over looked it. Thanks for the advise.
|

Experienced User
Dam didnt go through!
|

Experienced User
Yeah you should be able to give the second stage to her. :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...