Hi... Me and my boyfriend have never had sex.. But on the 31st (5 days after the last day of my period) we were pretty close.. We were naked and his penis was on my vagina but never went in me. He never ejaculated but im almost positive he pre-egaculated. On about the 4th (5 days later), I think I ovulated.. Well there was a clear sticky ball type thing in my underwear..( I dont really knwo what the means because I dont really know what ovulation is). Its now the 9th and has been 10 days after my boyfriend and I did this and for about 2 days now ive had craps. Although he never egaculated but pre-egaculated (which is im guessing a small amount of liquid) is there any way I could be pregnant? If I ovulated and there was a small clear sticky blob thing in my underwear does that mean im not pregnant? I need help because im worried:(:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 20th, 2005
Experienced User
Sorry about responding to you late. I just really joined this forum. But I would like to say that if you haven't had a period yet then maybe you should go to a doctor or a free clinic. Or something like. But I don't think that you are pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....