Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Major vent,im so annoyed right now. My b/f was ment to c me tonite, but I havent been able to contact him for the past two hrs.He goes to bed at lyke ten and its ten now. I ring his mob but it just rings and rings, he done this the other night, but his excuse was he didnt have any credit. Im starting so not to trust him. I was so worried the other day that some thing had happened to him. But the last text I got from him was saying he was going out wth out me tommorow and staying round one of his gurl friends houses. I cant believe he would do this. But I can now understand how trust goes out the window so fast its really made me think.
P.S aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pps . Sorry gals
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Aww, klo, it totally sux he's doing you like that. When you think about it the weird thing about trust is how easy we give it and how easy we trust people but how hard it is to ever get back once its broken. If you totally trust someone and then they do you wrong, no matter how much you wanna trust them and no matter how good they are after that there's always a little voice in the back of your brain wondering if they're gonna do it again. I guess we really wanna trust people so bad sometimes we give them too much trust too soon and then get hurt when they break it.

I hope everything works out for you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I trust no one. Not even my husband. They say you cant have a relationship without trust, but I beg to differ. My relationship is just fine lol. Besides jose has no room to try to cheat. I have him on a very very short leash. You need to take control and not let the guy have his way with everything. Let him know your mad and your not gonna put up with it. Thats what I would do
|

Experienced User
Thanku so much,i have finlly heard frm him. Givin me some excuse sayin I must have not got his texts. I just feel so low right now. I no exactly what u mean bout the trust thing.. But then he's never cheated on me. The thought of commitment sceares him though so not sure what to think right now..
|

Extremely eHealthy
So hes not committed to you? How exactly does it scare him? You shouldnt feel low, you should make him feel low for making up excuses. What u need to do is question him and then re-phrase your question to confuse him so that way you can catch him. Cheer up, most guys are just dumb.
You should say something like
"so you didnt get my texts? How could you not hear your phone ring? Why didnt you answer? What were you doing? Let me check your phone then."
things like that. Dont let him get off the hook easily
|

replied January 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Belive me ive tried..He said his mob was on silet and he was watching a film texting from another mobile. But im so dont belive that. I text him loads last night sayin so is this worth it, I no you dont care about me as much as you usedto or you would have just been around herer- no questions!. But he hasnt text back and he's at work now. Guess I wont c him for ages. Oh.Ill get over it I suppose, men r dumb! Hehe, thanks gals for cheering me up a lil. :cry:
|

Experienced User
~*klo*~ wrote:
belive me ive tried..He said his mob was on silet and he was watching a film texting from another mobile. But im so dont belive that. I text him loads last night sayin so is this worth it, I no you dont care about me as much as you usedto or you would have just been around herer- no questions!. But he hasnt text back and he's at work now. Guess I wont c him for ages. Oh.Ill get over it I suppose, men r dumb! Hehe, thanks gals for cheering me up a lil. :cry:

oh and the commitment thing, well he just hates talking about the future, and says even moving in with each other is sceary. He wont even think bout that sort of thing, he doesnt want to get married till he's 27,engaged at 26. So really I dunno wat im doing here.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Here is what you are doing here. You are hanging out with a loser coward. Time to tell him to grow up or get out.
|

Experienced User
Maybe ur right, he's out now clubbing wth other people, didnt invite me. So yeah maybe I should some thing about this.
|

Experienced User
I had a bit to much to drink,i text him saying so you wanna just be friends? He said is that wat I want or what I think he wants? And maybe we need to talk, should meet up tommoz or monday.
Im thinking how can he be so calm if he does care?! It doesnt add up, last time he wanted to talk we made up but no answers met, he cant talk person to person. I feel so stupid for even leeting him into my life, and so stupid for putting up with this. Am I one of those girls that put up with rubbish? Please tell me what you think?
|

Experienced User
He text me sayin we should just be mates. He dont see the point in apoligising. So thats it guys.. The end of me and and ttc.
|

Experienced User
I'm very sorry to hear that. Have a good cry and call your girls over for a chocolatefest. Hopefully soon you will meet someone who will treat you properly and be a wonderful father for your child
|

Experienced User
Thanks, ive done the calling. I just cant c me with any1 else. But got to be positive I suppose.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Its weird how guys think. Thats how it was with me and my bf before we hit our 6 month mark. We were together, but didnt really care what eachother was doing. Sometimes he would say he would call, but wouldent, and I would just be worried (what if he got in a accident, arrested, or in a fight) but he thought I was being nosey. Then I would do it to him (not intentionally) and he would get all worried, but when we would talk, he would yell at me. I stopped worrying, and then he asks me "why dont you care?" im like uuughhhh. Either way I do, its wrong. Well, that was a long time ago. The more you hold on, the closer youll get. Weve been together 4 years in april, and we would never even think of going out without eachother. If hes worth it, just hang on, things will get better. But if hes not, then let him go now, before things get worse and youll get hurt more.
|

replied January 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks that made alot of sense..I managed to get a few words from him last night. He finally text me at 3 am, saying he missed me and we should just have a break, but by this point I was just fed up. Now ive kind of figurerd out what it is.. Mainly time. He doesnt have,. I would like to c him more but not visa versa! So dunno yet..
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...