Hey yall! Welp! Since I am now a mommi2be soon mayybe I outta change my name so I will brb k with a new name I will post under this k love yall!!!

Xox jessica oxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Experienced User
New name everyone!!! There it is! If the test proved wrong I will go backto my old name.. But like someone said I forgot! Said it is very unlikely to have a false positive.. Ss0o0o.. Well ttyl bye gurls!
|

Experienced User
Just to clarify... Tests don't often yeild false positives, but the do have what is known as "chemical pregnancies" which basically means a super early miscarriage.... I had one once, got my bfp then my period a couple of days later.... The egg can release hcg (what the test tests for) and still not properly implant.
I sincerely hope this dosen't happen to you, best wishes and congrats!
~laura
|

Extremely eHealthy
I said it once...Like ur name tho..Cute
|

Experienced User
Jess I like your new name! :lol:
|

Experienced User
Im sorry about that laura! Well I get tested again tomorrow so I will know for sure! And I am getting the test with 2 in there!!! And if I aint preggy I will be back to my old name 80)~ ..I will let yall no the results saturday when I come home..

Xox jessica oxo
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Aw you lost your 600 posts!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Erin :lol:
|

Experienced User
Iight cheesecake... :lol:
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...