When do they occur? I havent had like any symptoms.. Only sore boobs and missed period! But I did feel like throwing up this morning around 9:00am blah! Lol

xox jessica oxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not sure..Sorry..Lol
|

Experienced User
Sore boobs and missed period were my first symptoms. A little after that I started to have to pee all the time and I was always tired. I didnt start to feel any morning sickness til about 7 weeks. My dr says a lotta women never get morning sickness. Boy, they're the lucky ones!
|

Experienced User
I only got the sore boobs...Which wasn't even really that bad....Then a missed period was the main one. But otherwise I didn't get any symptoms. Another thing, it depends on the person and how their body takes to pregnancy I think. Someone get it later on in pregnancy, others early on. Just dpeneds.. You can get htem any time. :)
|

Experienced User
My boobs got so sore it hurt to put on bras or to even touch them. I think jeffie felt as bad about that part as me. :lol:
|

Some women just dont get symptoms...

Most women experience morning sickness, although not usually until about 6 weeks pregnant (gestational age, not from conception)

sore bbs, blue veins on bbs, bloating, etc are signs as well...

A lot of the time, women will describe their symptoms as very exaggerated pms symptoms.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I have this thingy onlineits a due date calendar and my last period was dec. 8 ...My due date supposivly is sep. 28! My dads b/f ahh!! Anyways that means I would be 4 weeks right?? So I am already a month if I am???
Gezzz where does the time go!

Xox jessica oxo
|

Yes, that would make you 4 weeks pregnant.
|

Experienced User
Besides a missed period, I didn't really have any symptoms until about week 10 when the m/s began..
|

replied January 7th, 2005
Experienced User
My cousin is 8 months pregnant and she said the only symptom she had in the beginning was a missed period...Then the nausea, frequent peeing, and sore boobs came around week 7.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...