Even though I won't officially be 20 weeks til monday I had my 20 weeks appointment today and the dr said everything looks fine. She said i'm measuring a little big, like 21 weeks, but that its nothing to worry about. The main thing is I got to hear my baby's heart again. :d and I creid again. :lol: the heart rate was 151 beats per minute and it was awesome to hear.

Next wednesday I have an ultrasound and I oughtta be able to find out my babys sex then. Even though I cant waiut for that, what I really cant wait for is to see my baby again!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Awww.. Congrats krista! Im so happy for you!! Glad everything is doing so well.. I cant wait til I hear my babys heartbeat (if I am pg)! Are you hoping for a girl or boi??? Any names?

Xox jessica oxo
|

Experienced User
I'm really hoping for a boy. Partly I guess cuz I can't imagine having a girl in me. :lol: but i'll be happy either way as long as its healthy.

Ive been thinking about a whole lotta names but I can't narrow it down too much. Guess ive still got a little over 20 weeks to figure it out. :lol:
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well if I have a gurl it will be vanessa re'ne and if boi either maison or connor.. My boifriend wants maison for first name and I want connor.. Confusing!!! Blah!

Oxo jessica xox
|

Experienced User
Well, you've got almost twice as much time to pick a name as me. :lol:
|

Experienced User
Yeah I guess I am getting alittle to far ahead of myself arent i?? I guess I aint to worried about it anymore.. Either way I will be happy if I am or not 80)

xox jessica oxo
|

Experienced User
Good for you jess! I went from being totally freaked to totally calm. And when jeff asked me why I was suddenly so calm i'd say if I was pregnant no test was gonna change that cuz it was already done. Weird, but that's how I felt when I wasn't going omg.
|

Experienced User
I hope my parents are totally freaked out then calm!!! That would be great! I dont want them to like kick me out somewhere!! 80(

xox jessica oxo
|

Experienced User
That's how my parents were. They freak but it was like a flash fire and then they calmed right down that same night (at least that's how they were to me) and they've been really supportive since then. Also since then they've been a lot easier to talk to and i've been able to talk to them about things I never would've talked to them before
|

Experienced User
Yeah hopefully my mom and dad r gonna do that.. I know my step mom wouldnt care as much b/c her son at age 16 he got his now ex wife preggy and she was 15 so maybe she will understand better than both of them

xox jessica oxo
|

Experienced User
Glad to hear everything is going well! :)
|

replied January 7th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm glad everything is going well with you and the baby!
And jessi, don't worry about it hun. We are here for you! When are you going to tell your parents?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2005
Community Volunteer
lhsbabe0207 wrote:
well if I have a gurl it will be vanessa re'ne and if boi either maison or connor.. My boifriend wants maison for first name and I want connor.. Confusing!!! Blah!

Oxo jessica xox

maison?????? Sorry, but don't move anywhere where they are french because that means house...Lol (i'm french so....)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...