And it was positive.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...I am of course going to take care of my responsibilities.. Please pray for me 80(

xox jess oxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Awww youll be ok. Should I congradulate you? You didnt want to be pg?
|

No I didnt.. This was unplanned.. But maybe it messed up right??/ they do do that.. (hope so)! I am either going to the clinic to make sure sure.. Or take another test in acouple of days..

Xox jessica oxo
|

Its very unlikely that you got a false positive.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I wow...Well I hope everything goes well for you. I don't know much about u..Could u plz help me there...Lol

my name is christina, 16, not preggo, not ttc, not a parent...But a virgin!! Lol

if you'd like to talk to someone I have like every messenger known..Let me know
|

Ok thanks chrissy! U know my info now!

Xox jess oxo
|

Mine was unplanned too, well kinda. I had been with my boyfriend for a long time, and I wouldent of minded having his baby, but we didnt think it was gunna happen...Actually im gunna make a new post cause I wanna know something about what I was gunna say...

Anyways, mine wasnt planned, I was late a little over a month and decided to test, so I went to walmart (i go to walmart alot, I like work there but dont get paid) and I walked past the test aisle like 10 times before I got the courage to stop and look, well I ended up buying a 2 pack test. I got home and decided I was gunna wait till the morning (i heard your urine is stronger) but I took a shower, and I couldent wait! So I took it and I seen 2 lines, and I didnt believe it, so I did the other one, and it had 2 lines, and I started crying. Well right then luis called and said he ws on his way home. And I was crying sooo hard I couldent even talk. I was like "he-he-he-lloo? N-ooo-tthhing-s wr-wr-wr-ong. You know what kinda cry im talking about? Haha. I wrapped the test up in a bib I bought that said 'i love my daddy' cause I kinda knew, and I gave it to him. Sometimes I still dont believe im pg, I dont think I will untill monday. My 1st u/s. I just wanna see him/her, to know theres really a baby there.

Oh anyways, the moral of my story was that even if its unplanned, you will learn to accept it, and kinda fall more and more into getting exited. At least thats what happened to me. And now were and both families are happy as can be...So dont worry. Everything happens for a reason, and everything will turn out ok in the end.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol yeah...Found u on aim :lol:
|

Wow I like the story!! I dont know for sure sure but I did take a test and there were 2 lines.. It could be faulty.. So I am going to the clinic sometimes soon or get another test! Wish me luck b/c I will need it.. And if I am preggy I will not give it up or get an abortion.. That is out of proportion in my world!! That is running away from problems.. 2 me..

Anyways how old r u? Can u give me some info please! 80)

xox jessica oxo
|

Wow I like the story!! I dont know for sure sure but I did take a test and there were 2 lines.. It could be faulty.. So I am going to the clinic sometimes soon or get another test! Wish me luck b/c I will need it.. And if I am preggy I will not give it up or get an abortion.. That is out of proportion in my world!! That is running away from problems.. 2 me..

Anyways how old r u? Can u give me some info please! 80)

xox jessica oxo
|

Well gurls I am about to go watch a movie to calm my nerves down! I will be back on lata I promise cant wait to talk to yall!! Love yall!!!

Xox jessica oxo
|

Extremely eHealthy
Have fun and keep your chin up.
God thought it was the right time...So gues what....It's the right time.
God brought you to this...He'll bring you through it.
And remember you and ur man made this little miracle out of true love. Aye ;)
|

On my box it said I think 99.9% accurate.
And I read somewhere that false negatives were common due to testing too soon or wrong doing, but that false positives were very un-common.
I wanted my test to come out positive so bad (read my new post and youll know why) I thought my eyes were tricking me, and I was crying so hard, I wasnt sure if I was seeing right through all the tears. I wish you good luck for whatever result you want, on your next test or trip to the clinic. If you are really pg smile about it, just think, santa sent you and yours a late christmas present from heaven. 0:) I think you are pregnant. Just to let you know. :)

what kinda info are you looking for?
|

Im 18
|

Experienced User
Aww jess, youre gonna be ok. Mine wasnt planned either. Fact is jeff and I spent labor day weekend at the beach and we tried to always use a condom except we ran out. Actually we thought we got it just right cuz we used the last one sunday night. But when we woke up monday morning before we came back home, well....

Anyhow when I got to thinking uh-oh I tried to convince myself it was something else. You know, my period was late - and I mean really late - and I kept thinking its gonna come but it didnt. When I had a little light bleeding (turned out later it was implantation bleeding) I convinced myself that was it and I was lucky. Wrong. When I started feeling tired and having to pee all the time I told myself I was tired cuz of school and stupid things like that. I think I knew then I was pregnant but I guess I was in denial.

Anyway, jeff finally talked me into taking a test and I think I went in three drug stores and lost my nerve and walked out. Finally he went with me after school and bought a whole bunch of stuff with the preg test sorta thrown in. Then we went to his house and I took the test there and - kapow. I remember just staring at it thinking omg and jeff was like uhoh and omg. Then I just looked at him and totally broke down crying and he just held me and said itd be ok and he'd stand by me.

I thought it was the end of the world then. I was sure my life was over and our parents would kill us. But they didn't, obviously. Haha

i'm almost 20 weeks now and that seems like forever ago. My parents are disappointed but supportive and excited and so are jeff's parents. And jeff's been a great daddy-to-be. I hate to admit it but at first I sorta hoped maybe i'd lose my baby but that all went away the moment I first heard its heart beating in me. Now I can feel it moving in me and I love it and I think i'd die if anything happened to my baby now. Sure, i'm still scared sometimes and i'm nervous about ebing a mom, but I love my baby, I love feeling it in me, and I love knowing i'm having it.

So I know exactly how you feel. But i'm also here to tell you it's gonna be ok. Good luck!!!
|

Aww.. Krista!! That is such a sweet story! Im so happy for u and jeff!!!! I am still nervous and scared.. Ya know about parents, money, hopefully dont have to drop out.. All that good stuff.. Im not exactly the big money over here we get one income over here.. Includes me, my bro, and mom so we dont have that much money... Sadly 2 say 80(.. But I will try to get through whatever is possible!

Oxo jessica xox
|

Experienced User
Good luck jessi, big sis is here for you!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...