Okay this is going to be kinda long and I apologize! Okay me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom 4 days after I stopped having my period. Ive heard from some people that it is easier to get pregnant right after you stop having your period. Is that true? Also ive had this thick white stuff coming out of me ever since we had sex is that normal? Im just looking for some answers since its too soon to take a pregnancy test.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Experienced User
I hate to say this but there is a very good possibility that you are in fact pregnant. Yes you can get pregnant right after your period because semen lives in the female body 3-5 days. You can ovulate any time after you stop bleeding and in some women when you are bleeding. Extra discharge is a symptom of pregnancy, so is sore breasts, extra saliva, a missed period and so on. I suggest you get a first response pregnancy test. How far away is your period now?
|

I just finished my period last tuesday
|

The chance is there, but I wouldnt say there is a "very" good chance... Its a pretty decent chance though.

However I would wait until you are due for your next period before testing.
|

replied January 7th, 2005
reneeanderson wrote:
i just finished my period last tuesday

uhmm yeah we really diddnt need to know that she asked for adviced not the last time you had you period
|

replied January 7th, 2005
Experienced User
I asked her when her last period was!!!!!!! :evil: and I agree with the other mommy there is a very slight chance that you may be but if you just finished then I think you will be ok. Keep us posted!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...