I'm 45 and have had fecal leakage for about a year now . I first thought I was not whiping well but now after I go I go 5 to 7 more times with leaking . I had to buy depends underware or ware 2 pairs of regular underware . Has anyone else had or have this problem .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Response
You may want to talk to a doctor to make sure you are ok just in case otherwise maybe it is just something you ate? But better to be safe and know maybe you can eliminate this some how you know.
sincerly,
sassy
|

replied April 22nd, 2005
Fecal Leakage
I have been to the doctors and for the most part this is due to too much acid and too many (tums) I was taking . They put me a previsid and now the problem has gotten much better it has not stopped but gotten better . From what I have been told most men wont talk to anyone about this and its more common then reported . I see allot of people have read my earlier post and if you having this problem have it checked out by a doctor .
|

replied December 22nd, 2007
I am also having this problem for a year. How do u feel now after having medication. let me know if u have any solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
|

replied May 4th, 2009
Fecal leakage
Could this condition be rootly caused by anal sex?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....