Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Sorry It Has Been So Long

And now I need some help

i want to get bunk beds for rheana and olivia, and rheana wants the disney princess bedding and oli loves dora

does anyone know where we can find it at a lower price than walmart or kmart? Their comforters are 30$ and sheet sets 20$

which wouldn't be so bad if wew eren't buying bunk beds and mattresses too!!!!

Does anyone know ?

Rheana really needs to start sleeping in her own room, but her toddler bed frame broke back when we moved so she has been on her mattress in our room beside our bed with some stuff under it to raise it up to almostour level!!!

And it is time for oli to get out of her baby bed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2005
Community Volunteer
I don't know about in the states, we have some discount stores up here that sell seets and stuff that have little defects (stitching is messed up) that's where I got my nieces dora stuff. As for in the us of a I have no idea.

How u doing otherwise--happy new year!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Have you tried big lots? I have seen some dora stuff there but not sure about the princess. Also, have you thought about waiting to get the bed stuff when taxes come in? Or you could convince them to not get the bedding they want (go for cheaper) and accessorize the room w/ what they like.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Target kmart and walmart are the cheepest I have found..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I had already decided if push comes to shove I will just buy the comforters and cheapie basic sheets

thanks guys
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...