Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

This Forum Is Full of Computer Viruses!!!

I have gotten three computer viruses while looking on this forum. I would suggest everyone scanning their computers asap. And I am not getting on here again, its not worth it.
I know it is from here because my antivirus program lets me know as soon as it happens and where it happens.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2005
Advanced Support Team
I just got something called trojan bytefly....
|

replied January 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
I get pop up's from norton from time to time...It gets rids of all the virus's from the forum!
|

replied January 5th, 2005
It Is Full of Virus's!
This site infects me 2-4 times everytime I come here and its not 'no big dea' I can only imagine whats going to happen to all the people that come here and don't have virus protection or virus scanners.

Byte veryify will make you're computer wide open to hackers to ruin your computer and use it for illegal activities, its a backdoor trojan.

Who owns this forum??

I'm going to check the domain registry.
|

replied January 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Im getting viruses aswell, I just system restore every night to get rid of them though.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Our work computers are very anti-virus so even when I scan. No virus' cause it blocks them before they get to our network....
|

Experienced User
Yeah, I have virus software on both of the computers I go to this site with. It gets really annoying though on my home computer to continually get the norton pop-ups and it also really slows the website down since the software has to run more.
|

Experienced User
I got me marcaffy, it works cool. So no problemo!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...