Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lupus Forum

I'm So Dizzy My Heard Is Spinning...

Hi all:

i have something going on and I was wondering if anyone else has suffered this....

Every time I lay down I feel like all the fluid in my head moves and I get very dizzy and nauseaus (this is like the wost case of bed spins I have ever had). When I roll over it starts all over....Standing up makes me feel like everything has rushed from my head to my knees and I look like a drunk I can't move for about 3-5 seconds until it all settles.

Is this familiar to anyone?

Thanks - stephanie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2003
Experienced User
Dizzy
I get like that when i'm coming down with a bug or flu. Sad
take it easy and if it gets worse or doesn't get any better, you should see your doctor!
Sharon Smile
|

replied December 31st, 2003
Dizziness
Hi, i'm new to this sight, was diagnosed with lupus about 2 years ago and have been lucky that it has not been that bad so far. I also suffer from the dizziness you explained and was dx with pots, it is where if you have a low blood volume your blood preasure drops and your heart rate goes up. I don't know if this is what you have but I would discuss it with your Dr.

Nan
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about autoimmune disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing an autoimmune disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for autoimmune disorders....