Hello, my girlfriend and I recently returned from college for christmas break and had sex using condoms with spermicide. Along with that I pulled out before I went to try to be even more safe about the whole thing, but she is now 4 days late and is worrying about the whole situation. She is having some of her symptoms that her period is going to start but it hasn't. I know stress can delay her period but now I am starting to worry also since it is 4 days past now. Do you think that we should get a pregnancy test or any other suggestions? Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I don't think you have anything to worry about but it never hurts to buy a preggo test to ease your mind.. And yes.. Stress can delay your period.
|

replied January 1st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I agree w/bd. Most likely nothing to worry about but to put ur mind at ease take a test.
|

replied January 2nd, 2005
I dont think you have anything to worrie about. You used alot of protection so I think she's safe. But thats good that your worried about her. Most guys arent. She should take a test in a couple of days. Tell her not to stress
|

replied January 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
Ditto....
I agree with everyone else...Chances are so slim...I think everything will be fine and that there is nothing to worry about.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...