Hello ~

i am new to this board and was just reading a lot about a drug called ovulex for women and amburoz for men. It sounded too go to be true but I was also encouraged by it. I was going to order it and then thought I should probably do a little more research on it first so I looked the compnay that makes the products up on the better business bureau and I am very glad I did! The company name is selmedica healthcare and this is the report I found.... I want to caution anyone who is even considering buying this product.

"based on bbb files this company has an unsatisfactory record with the bureau due to a pattern of unanswered complaints. Specifically our file contains over 50 unanswered complaints alleging non-delivery of products ordered on the internet, credit & billing issues including failure to refund as promised and unauthorized credit card charges, product quality issues, deceptive advertising practices, and dissatisfaction with the company's service.

The company operates websites using a variety of names including, but not limited to: craft express, craftstore.Com, custom discount rubber stamp, duckies express, pack outlet.Com & usa distributing, brown-recluse-spiders.Com, veinerase.Com & tanningpillsplus.Com. The company also uses a number of mailing addresses, most of which have been identified as mail-drops. The bureau has requested basic information from this company. The bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business. The bureau is not aware of the company's physical location."
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2005
I'm not saying that you're wrong, but i've heard a lot of good things about the product ovulex. Plus, if you haven't tried it yourself, you can't always go by what people say or even the bbb. Also, I went into the website and I could have made up a complaint about that company or any other company. Not to say that the report is good. But a lot of times people become pregnant and try to get their money back anyway because it says money back guaranteed. For example, just say a person bought 3 bottles of ovulex and they've gotten pregnant after 1 bottle. They could call and complain and lie to get their money back because they're already pregnant. Again, i'm not saying that their report is good, but every company receives complaints and since there is a big guarantee about getting your money back, it's almost too good to be true. Besides, you can buy ovulex a lot cheaper off ebay and possibly speak to someone who have used ovulex, instead of going off of bbb and your assumptions. Try it yourself and see. If someone says that they didn't enjoy the catwoman movie and that it was terrible, does that mean that you're not going to watch it? Think about it. Also, there are other people who sell this product and other of their products and they may be the ones who is not returning or giving the people back their money and selmedica is held responsible for their complaints.
|

replied February 8th, 2005
Experienced User
I agree with ladylove. But I have been planning get a doctor's thoughts on ovulex. And see if the doctor thinks it is a good idea or not. Let you know what I find out.
|

replied September 16th, 2006
I also agree with ladylove. I originally tried to purchas ovulex from a site on line called discovertotalhealth and they never sent me the product. It wasn't until I threatened them with a law suit that they refunded the money. I called selmedica and reported the issue & they had someone call me immediately to send a complaint, wouldn't you know I got my money back shortly after. I received the product immediately from selmedica as scheduled. So I guess it depends on the issues behind the complaints.
Girl4me
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....