Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

My Doc Says I Have Depressive Diorder Not Specified

Crying or Very sad
can someone tell me what these are??? I also have bpd and anxiety disorder. I am new here so please help if you can.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 20th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I sure hope someone answered your other post(?) sooner, still better late than never. If you still have questions - i'm not a dr but may be able to give some guidance due to my, my daughter & my m-i-l's problems in these or similar areas.

Just post & give some details & i'll be notified & i'll reply as soon as I can but definitely within a few days (oooops it's christmas so maybe a week).
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.With history of bipolar disorder and anxiety depression is common and is one extreme of the disease. Your psychiatrist with recommend some good mood stabalisers and supportive remedies. Let them decide what is best for you.

Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.