My name is stephanie and i'm 20 y/o (almost 21) my husband is 26 and we've been ttc for a few months now. Just wanted to say hi =) and meet ya'll. I've been reading your posts debating if I should or not and decided why not....Better to talk to people who are trying and understand right? =)

anyway, the past few weeks have been a little off I guess. I've got a regular 28 day cycle and have been able to track and predict my dates and all. Just counting cycle begin dates and so on...But the past few weeks have been kinda wierd. I've gotten waves of nausea after eating at night and i've been really tired for some reason...But I took a p/t and it came out neg. My cycle is due to start in the next few days and i'm kinda hoping for the best (no period would be the best) but no matter what we're still trying and having fun. There are times where I get frustrated about it and think that it'll never happen...It's hard to deal with I guess, something that you have almost no control over, just hope your timings right. If anyone has some advice let me know....And throw some baby dust in our direction.
Nice to meet you all =)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Welcome....Dont let the bad people on here scare you away....There are a lot of nice people on here like me...Lol...But yeah if u ever need to talk either pm me or I have both aim and yahoo mess....Good luck on ttc...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Theres a huuuge diff between almost 21 and married ttc and 14 and ttc, annnyhow! All I can really do is dump tubs of babydust over ya :wink:
|

Thanks for the replies....And the baby dust. Not sure if you were being sarcastic about the 21 and 14 comment....But I can't even imagine that a 14 y/o would want to be ttc....My goodness...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Smilie60
You have the right idea, just keep having fun with it, don't get frustrated as stress does not help with ttc, keep smiling!
The best to you and yours!

Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied December 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Goodluck hun. I wish you the best, let us no!
|

replied December 30th, 2004
Ttc
Hi I would also like to add welcome to the board, I am also ttc have been for 6 months so know what you are going through. Anyway everyone is really nice and supportive on these boards .

Anyway hope to see you on the boards again
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....