Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Just Thought You Guys Should Here My Story

And be careful to have your baby when your due and not a day after and think twice before http://www.Users.Muohio.Edu/lockwods/angel website/melia.Htmdeciding on being induced just click on my site
|

replied December 26th, 2004
Experienced User
That made me cry really hard and think of my own little angel who was born still on april 7 2002,i was 6 and a half months pregnant with her. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that..Nothing takes away the heartache and emptiness but it does get better in time i've slowly begun to realize. She'll be 3 this coming april and it just blows me away that it's been that long when it feels like I just had her and laid her to rest 4 days ago. She died because I had a placental abruption and I still blame myself to this day even though everyone's told me it's not my fault but there's always that guilt in the back of my mind..What if I had done this differently or what if I had done that instead of this? I dunno..Again i'm so so sorry..She was beautiful..I wish I knew why babies are taken that way because they're so innocent but I know i'll see my baby girl once again someday so I try not to dwell on her death too much but rather remember her after she was born and how I got to hold her in my arms for the first and last time. If you ever wanna talk or anything pm me or im me on aim, my sn is xmikeysbabyx69 (i'm getting a new one, didn't make that one up he did).

Katy
|
Did you find this post helpful?

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Just Thought You Guys Should Here My Story
meliamybaby wrote:
and be careful to have your baby when your due and not a day after and think twice before http://www.Users.Muohio.Edu/lockwods/angel website/melia.Htmdeciding on being induced just click on my site

im sorry, the link doesn't work. But very few women are able to give birth on their due date
|

Experienced User
The link worked for me but I had to fix it so that the htm was lower case and took out the decide that was attached to it. God I miss my baby girl so much,i was supposed to go to her grave today but nooo nobody could take me cause they "didn't wanna ruin their christmas" whatever f*ck them..And you're right hil (i think thats your name I can't remember)very few women are able to have their babies on their due date since it's just an estimated date. Happy early birthday to your son too! I think I saw in another post that your son is turning 4 on wednesday?
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Sorry to hear about your tragedy. It is always hard to deal with the death of a baby especially when it is your own. Well I hope this may bring you a smile. Just think of it this way she is in a better place and a beautiful one to that. And know that she is not in this terrible place called earth were so many things are going on. Well I hope you are doing okayif you ever need to talk im here..
For those who the link wouldnt work for here it is
http://www.Users.Muohio.Edu/lockwods/angel website/melia.Htm
|

Experienced User
That made me cry so bad...I cant believe you had to go through that. I'm so sorry. Did they ever give you a reason as to why it happened? Was there a medical reason at al???

Thanks for sharingthat with us

--cat
|

replied December 27th, 2004
Experienced User
I'm so sorry to hear of your terrible loss, and wish you all the best for your future.

Moira
|

replied December 27th, 2004
Experienced User
That made me cry so much. I feel so bad for you. I am really scared now. Did the doctor give you a reason for it happening?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...