Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

We Really Want a Baby!!!! Plz Help Me With This. I Am Lost

Hello everyone, I am 22 n my fiance is 30 we r tring really hard to have a baby, n last month we had unprotected sex constanly n still do. I was having symptoms thinking I was pregnant. My boobs were sore for almost 3days straight n the veins r alote darker n still r. My periods r very irragular, last month my period was on the 26 n it lasts 3 days. Well it started the 21st of this month. But the first day is usually really heavy, but it was light then the second day was not heavy I just bled more. I just got off my period today it has been 5days. I am alittle curious, n scared cause I really didn't bleed bleed, it was just when I peed or wiped. I did take a test yesterday n it said I was not prego. But we want a baby so bad, n we r still tring. If u have any advice of what is happening to me. Plz do tell me. Thank you all for responding!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Hello, mine was a little like yours. I think it was my body playin tricks on me, either that or I got me a lil one inside. Lol. I tested like you and got a bfn. But hey your luck could be better, I say go to docs, get a blood test. Or wait a week and buyanother hpt. Goodluck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....