Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Could I Be Pregnant Or Not?

Hello all i'm back, well i've got another question. I think either i'm paranoid or just scared but here goes, ok me and my partner have been having unprotected sex and we want to be pregnant, so over the last few days i've had to pee alot and my breast have been hurting like crazy even the slightest touch, so my last period came on nov 30th and it went off dec 5, well my whole problem is its back on now and i'm not due for another week, i'm not bleeding heavy, really its light. I'm wondering what to do, good I be pregnant or should I just give up, what should I do, please help me. Lex :?: :?: :?: :?: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi there,
your bleeding might be implantation bleeding... Good possibility... What day did you have sex? Are your cycles usually regular? You should be able to take one of the early pregnancy tests as soon as 4 days before expected period (depending on the test) but I did the same thing and the early tests were all negative, even on the first day of my missed period. I had to wait 10 whole days until those stupid tests finally said the expected positive! And I didn't get an earlier Dr. Appointment either... Those were real difficult days because I had a lot of symptoms but the tests said negative. It is different from woman to woman thou. It all depends on how high your hcg (pregnancy hormones in urin) levels are. Mine were obvously too low to be detected right away. I hope that yours aren't and wish you best of luck!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hun I think even if you are pregnant you wouldnt have those signs yet... But it could just be me!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I found out like a little less then a week after my missed period. I had a definte positive light but undeniable. Good luck hun!! Don't give up but don't put so much pressure on yourself!! Just have fun!!
|

I guess it wasn't meant for me to be a mom, because I started bleeding a little more over night, at his point I don't care anymore, it'll never happen so why keep believing right, my partner wants to keep trying but me its going to me more disappointment, hell its christmas and I don't feel in the loving or happy mood. Sorry but I think i'll just say goodbye to ever being a mom. But my whole other question was why did I come on a week early, anyone else know anything i'd appreciate the help or advice.
|

Some women dont have signs at all, or dont expect that they are pregnant so they dont pay attention to the signs. It is completely possible to have signs that early. I started having signs a week and a half after conception. Signs like my boobs got tight over night and very painful. I felt sick too. My husband also said he knew before I was even late because I had a flushed pail look to my face. I took a test over a week before I was late and the line was almost not even there, but I could see it a little. Then I took one 4 days before I was due for a period and it was a dark line. It is my third baby so that may have something to do with it all. But then again if its your first pregnancy your body may react to the hormones quickly. Everyone is different, the only way to know for sure is to take a test. If not just keep trying... Good luck
|

Experienced User
I took almost 9 test and they all came negative. I took a blood test to early and it was negative..I waited a month later to take another blood test and it was positive im now almost 10 weeks...Try waiting until ur period than take a blood test...
|

replied December 27th, 2004
Not Pregnant
Well, people I think that since it seems like my period was on, I guess it is on, I really don't know what to do now, thanks for the advice maybe i'm infertile or something, any more advice please feel free to hit me back thanks
|

Things have a funny way of working out. My husband and I had sex unprotected for 3 years when we were still dating and nothing ever happened. So we figured it was ok, like we werent compatible for kids. We werent trying to have kids though. And then I got pregnant after all that time. I guess from a first pregnancy, it kicked my body into major fertility mode, because after my first baby, I got pregnant again when she was only three months old. So after I had him I went on the pill for three years. I went off the pill because my perscription ran out, the first month I was off it, I had unprotected sex only two times, and now I am pregnant again. So give it time and dont try to hard. You should try a ovulation kit and try to time it if you really want to get pregnant. Good luck. Maybe newyears eve will be your lucky day.
|

My mother had 7 kids and with 4 of us she had periods for the first 2 months. There is always a possiblity. I think you should take a test as soon as your bleeding stops.
|

replied December 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww im sure your be ok, if your really worried about being infertile go visit your docs. Sounds like you need to talk to some1. Goodluck.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...