User Profile
Okay as you all know I have been having pain but I didnt know what it was. Well my daughter came home from school today with the chicken pox, plus I have been in pain so I figured I would go to the emergeency room to get checked out. Well I had to get blood drawn and the results will be back in 2 days to see if I was exposed to the chicken pox. About the baby they did a sonogram they werent able to tell the sex though the baby just didnt want us to know he/she kept moving around. Well we found out that the pain im having is because I have marginal previa. So now I know why I have been in pain. I hope everyone else is doing good
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
That really, sux I bet you were excited thinking you get to find out what the baby was!!! I hope you & the baby are ok, I dont know what marginal previa is. Is it serious? I hope everything goes ok, and you start feeling better.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl. Hope you and baby are doing okay.

Lana
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey tazzy :) it sux that the baby wouldn't let u find out. Lol but hey, time will tell (i'm hoping girl :)). I hope ur doing well. I just got ur card today :) thanks hun. Ttys
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
We are okay it just hurts some times. It is dangerous if it tears away from my uterine wall completely. I will have to have a c section though it is to dangerous to try vbac. But other then that the babies heart rate was 147. So I guess we will see. The tech said the best time o tell the sex is around 24 wks. So maybe then I will know the sex
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Are they gunna try agian for the sex?

Cant you only get chicken pox once?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aw hun, well im sorry to hear you are/were in pain! Im glad the baby is ok though. Keep us updated! And good luck finding the sex next time!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
jessamyn wrote:
are they gunna try agian for the sex?

Cant you only get chicken pox once?

later they try for the sex when I am further along

you can catch chicken more than once depending on your case
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...