What is everyone hoping for this christmas? Presents? I hope I get a nice camera so that we can take pics for when the baby is born. My mom wants to get me a camcorder, but I would rather have a digital camera. Pics are special. Oh, and so I can post my big fat belly for you guys to see! (even though right now I think it looks ugs because my belly button is protruding) but I will be happy with whatever I get.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I was really hoping for a car...But I knew that was never gonna happen. Lol I have 3 other siblings, if my parents bought me one they would have to buy them theirs when the time came and thats just way to much money. But I know what I got...

-cash (hopefully lots of it)
-.C.D's
-.Gilmore .Girls .Season 1 on .D.V.D
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh lucky! Have you been sneaking?! Lol, jk. I dont know what im getting. I know im getting a changing table, how exciting huh? Embarassed nah, who knows. A car would be nice huh?! How do you get around now? Prolly your parents car? I got a car when I turned 16, but let me tell you, it was no treat. It was a piece of sh*t. But I just took out a loan to get a new one so im kinda happy now. But you never know....You might find a set of keys in your stocking Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don't really get around right now..How pathetic...Lol

but no, I wasnt sneaking..I was there when my mom bought my presents. Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol, oh ok. But...But what about santa claus?? Hehe, jk. I remember how pissed I was when I found out the truth. I cant ebeliev they lied to me all these years. Hehe
|

Extremely eHealthy
I asked for baby things
|

Experienced User
No. Santa clause is real.

And I still believe in him, lol.
|

Experienced User
No. Santa clause is real.

And I still believe in him, lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I asked for diapers and wipes. Lol

ka-dangit!! I wish I still believed!!! It used to be so much fun. I remember being so excited I couldnt freakin sleep. Ah well, we get to do it with our little ones for the next several years, maybe that will bejust as fun.
|

Experienced User
Sarah, my camcorder also takes digital photos. I think video taoes are more special, we already are on our 9th one since drew's been here!!!
|

replied December 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not getting my christmas wish Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aw hunnie. I think I know what your wish is. But dont worry, he is still with you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
You do know what my wish is Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know sweetie. Dont u worry tho...Because it wont be long that you will get your wish every christmas!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I hope you are right Embarassed
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
You better be right Laughing ..I need him Crying or Very sad
|

Experienced User
I want to get my electric bass guitar...But santy claus(yeah okay) is being a dummy..And wont get it for me, santa says I need clothes because im getting too tall... :shock:
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol...Geesh...What does santa know anyway?!
|

replied December 24th, 2004
Experienced User
I wish my baby's daddy cared about me the way I care about him..That would be the greatest christmas "gift" ever..
Never gonna happen though :(
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...