Hey girls!! I am so sorry for not updating you guys sooner, but I have been super busy!! I am doing very well! Cheyenne is still up every two hours at night and waking up at 7 am until noonish and then wakes up again about every 2 or 3 hours. So as you can imagine, I have been really busy! She is 3 weeks old today and she is getting so big!! Well she is still tiny, but she is big at the same time! Lol seana is doing ok! Her and kevin just moved into their own apartment (in my complex) and kevin’s mom is paying for it for the first 3 months because she said that with the twins they will need a lot of help. Seana is still having bad morning sickness but is getting more and more excited about the babies! She is starting to show a bit, and has a little pooch! It is so cute!! Kevin is so happy, but as you can imagine, after what happened with his first daughter he is scared! As far as me and austin, things are going good!! We got in a little fight the other night, because he doesn’t feels a little left out with cheyenne, because of work and school and when he does get to see her, she is either fussy or sleeping! Sad however at the moment, I am getting a break because she is spending time with daddy! It is amazing seeing those two together, he is such a great dad!! I am so happy to see that everyone is doing great!! Yaz, I am happy about your pregnancy, keep me posted hun!!

Everyone update me on everything!!

Much love
-jess-
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Ok
Jess,
i musta missed out on the story. What happened to kevin's first child?

I am so glad to hear that you and chey and austin are doing alright. I bet she is eating up the attention. Austin will come around. Guys often have a hard time right away with feeling "left out" Rolling Eyes .
Glad to hear from you girl.
Love,
chanda
|

replied October 23rd, 2003
Experienced User
Two years ago kevin and his ex girlfriend were pregnant. One day at 27 weeks she hadn't felt the baby kick all day so they took her to the hospital, 12 hours later she gave birth to a stillborn baby girl. Kevin is still blaming himself and it wasn't even his fault and so yeah, thats why he is worried about the twins.
|

replied October 24th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Hey girls, yes there are three new photos on the site along with an update on her and everything thats going on with seana!! I am soooo happy that cheyenne is gonna have 2 cousins so close in age with her!!

Much love
-jess-
|

Extremely eHealthy
So seana is kevins gal? Thats cool! Hope youre doing good out there!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Jess she is gettin so big and pretty!
|

Experienced User
Thanks nikki!! Laughing she is soooo gorgeous but such a handful! Lol ok the thing with seana is that kevin is not the biological father of the twins. When seana found out she was preggy with them, the father split and he wasn't very nice about it. Anyways she and kevin have known each other since seana was like 7 and he didn't want her raising the babies alone, so he is going to be their legal dad! He quit football to start working more hours and take her to and from the appointments and he is even trading in his 2003 hyundai tiburon that he worked his butt off for cause he said there is no way that two car seats will fit! He is such a sweetheart and will be a great daddy like his big brother!! So thats the deal with them!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh thats great! How old are they?
|

Experienced User
Seana just turned 16 in july and kevin turned 17 on october 20th
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...