How is everyone enjoying the cold weather where they have it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
It's freezing here. The kids dont have school because of how cold it is.. How is everyone at your house. The kids feeling better.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It's -48celcius with the wind here, -30cel without. Or -54.4f with the wind. It's ridiculous!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
tazzy d wrote:
it's freezing here. The kids dont have school because of how cold it is.. How is everyone at your house. The kids feeling better.

probably the same as it is for you
school canceled here too, even sent hubby home from work at the base
must be bad then, huh
i think it is about 20 degress outside right now with out the wind chill factor
they said boaters not to go out the wind is at 35-40 knots... That is faster than a destroyer (naval ship, full speed ahead) goes!!!!!
Girls aren't sick anymore
|

Experienced User
It was 10 degrees last night in missouri, warming up to 40 today...Maybe snow for christmas
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
jlee77 wrote:
wow, i'm in shock that it's only 17 degrees here in charlotte, nc. The natives here i'm sure are freakin' out. I'm adjusted to this warmer weather being in the south for 3 years so it's pretty damn cold to me as well. I had to take the dog out and I could not believe how cold it is. High of 32 today, cold! I just checked my hometown where i'll be as of tommarrow night, and it's -6 there, high of 5 today. Yuck..!! By the way lil' blaze, hometown is 3.5 hrs from canada. I know it's cold there!!!

yes it is. I want to be in bed!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
|

It's snowing!!! Here in bear creek wis.We got about 2 inches, and more to come. The roads are very crappy,thier starting to cancle some schools. At least we'll have our snow for x-mas!! U all keep warm!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Cold, no snow maybe a brown xmas for the first time in my life
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haah nice and sunny 70's and low 80s in sunny san diego... Its 318 am right now and 45 degrees last night it was like 56 this time a night loving winter haha
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh geez! Lucky! Id say its about 20 here, and we got a foot of snow last night. And its still coming down like crazy, so right now there is about 3 feet of snow on the ground. Wonderful.
|

Experienced User
Hello! I am in waterloo, ontario canada and we just go a dumping of snow that was 15 cm overnight and are expecting more. We were sent home for work!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh wow you got sent home!? Not fair! Nothing gets canceled around here.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey jenn! I was just thinking about you. It is raining so bad here and I know you're on your way to nc soon. Be safe. Merry christmas.
|

Experienced User
Whining enough to the boss gets you something at least. Plus there were 5 girls in the office and only 3 men. They were out numbered and concerned about us driving in the snow. Took me 20 min to warm up the car and scrape the ice off of it. Then pulling out of the parking lot at work I got stuck. Good thing the men were still there. I dont mind playing the helpless woman card once in awhile!!
|

replied December 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Oh wow its about 28 degrees here at the moment.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
55 here at the moment
|

Experienced User
It's horrible. I live in texas and it's 16f here and we have damn snow. I am one unhappy camper. I am to lazy even to bare the cold right now to go over to my parents house.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Its 39 degrees here but with the wind it feels like 18 degrees. No snow though. Ill trade yall for the snow lol
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...