Did anyone see on the news about that girl who was chatting on a dog site I believe to another girl.....They got to know eachother and she told the girl she was 8 months pregnant and then the other girl went to the pregnant girls house killed her and took her unborn baby out of her stomach and took it like to kentuckey I believe they said but they did find this girl whop did this murder and the baby and I guess the baby is gonna be reunited with the dad but omg how could someone do that for one and its real scary....If anyone knows if this is right or knows more i'd like to hear about it!!! Take care everyone!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes. They found vitoria and reunited her with her daddy. The lady who did this lied to her husband about being pregnant or something so she took it upon herself to get a baby. They are charging her w/ murder and kidnapping. Very sad to know that she wasn't able to be saved (the mother)
|

replied December 20th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
The baby was found in ks. The kidnapper/murderer had miscarried her child. It is a very sad and disturbing story.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
It was in today's paper, photos and all. What is the world coming too!!!
|

Experienced User
I heard about this and im in england.. Crying or Very sad its so sad, about her losing her baby, but thenkilling some1 for another. Thats bad..
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
This is so sad no I didnt hear about this. But this goes to show just how sick some people have become
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah it has been all over the news
i am so glad that that at least the baby made it and is with the father now
but so sad to lose a loved one in such a horrific way
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I haven't heard about this but.. How awfull!
|

Extremely eHealthy
They said that homicide is the leading cause of death for pregnant women
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
mommax3 wrote:
they said that homicide is the leading cause of death for pregnant women

yuck Twisted Evil
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes its crazy and depressing!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...