Hey everyone,

i saw my doctor again and can you believe that they discoverd i'm fatigued. I've been telling them that i'm exhausted for weeks now. Evil or Very Mad does anyone ever listen Question

they want to try me on the prednisone again. Thats about all they came up with. Sometimes I get so fed up with everything. I feel like if they don't do something soon i'm going to end up back in the hospital. I can't afford that, I have to work.

My husband can't really wotk roght now. I don't have a problem with that, his arthritis is so bad that his fingers are permanently bent at 90 degree angles. I just have a problem with stress. How am I supposed to keep us going now??

I have never been under so much stress. I'm so afraid of slipping back into depression. Crying or Very sad I wish I could quit work and fall in a hole.

I'm sorry I don't mean to bring everybody down. I'm not usually this whiney. Sad

hopefully things will get better soon Smile

jenn Cool
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2003
Zzzzz.....where's Mr. Sandman When You Need Him?
Jenn:

i am so sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time....I had written a bunch of differnt things, however once I read your other post (in the diuretic thred) you answered my questions.

Please take care of yourself, come here to sound off whenever you need...We are here for you!

Big (((hugs))) stephanie
|

Experienced User
Jenn
Hi jenn, I know it's got to be rough for you right now Sad
does your husband get any disability?
My husband is also disabled. When he first became unable to work, I had to quit my job to take care of him. It was rough!
We were lucky enough to recieve ss for him. It wasn't enough to pay all of our bills, but somehow we made it through.
He now also draws a v.A. Check. That helps alot! Now that i'm disabled, I need to get my ss started. It will be a fight, but i'm not going to give up.
Don't you give up either!! I now know the stress of all we went through when he became sick added to my health issues. If your not on an anti depressant already, i'd recomend talking to your doctor about starting some.
I never thought i'd ever recomend anyone to take them before. But the stress is very bad on lupus.
Hang in there, i'll be praying for you!

Sharon Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Jenn
I have been thinking about you often. You are such a strong person. I know it is really hard...But you guys are going to be all right. I know these are just words, but I truly believe them.

If you want to talk offline, you know how to reach me.
Hugs,
ladybrannon
|

replied October 26th, 2003
I know exactly how you are feeling. I've been down that road so many times. I just want to give up and die... But something inside of me snaps, and I get up and do what I have to do to get better. Stress is the main trigger for me, so I have learned to meditate, I know it sounds crazy, but it really works. When you feel like everything is crashing down on you, it helps to clear your mind, and think only of yourself, and how to make it better.

You always have us to vent to, someone will have the answer for you. Hope things get better soon.

Love you,
kris
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about autoimmune disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing an autoimmune disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for autoimmune disorders....