Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Chocolate Covered Cherries (Page 1)

User Profile
I'm a pig. I just bought a bunch at walmart. I gained 6 pounds in two weeks, but my doc said it was okay because it was probably water weight (my calves are swollen). Here's to 6 more.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Lol o well your pregnant
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Damn straight.
|

Experienced User
Lmao, being pregnant is great isn't it? Knowing me i'd probally buy the whole store worth of chocolate covered cherries Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I got two different kinds. One is cherry cordials (the kind with the white gooey stuff inside), and then a box of truffle cherries, it has chocolate inside instead of the white goo. I can only eat a couple at atime because they're so sweet.
|

Experienced User
Nasty. I hate cherries. I made cookies today, though, so ive been a pig myself
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm shocked at you amanda. You can't hate cherries I love cherries. Oh well I have issues with food, so I don't think anyone could possibly have the same taste as me when it comes to food.
|

Experienced User
Yummmmmmmm! Im a cherries addict! And chocolate rocks too! Ah...I could go for one right now...I cant eat alot of them at a time, because my teeth start to hurt. Crying or Very sad but its all good...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I ate three and I feel like puking. But I always feel like that after I eat now. I feel like such a bullemic since I got pregnant, but I never actually make myself puke, I just have the urge to.
|

Experienced User
Aww....Uh..Hmm..Try putting a penny on your forehead, right between your eyes..Its a family remedy for throwing up and for nosebleeds..Always works for mee! Cool because im so cool.. Cool <the cool smilie! Heh..
|

Especially eHealthy
I hate those!
|

Experienced User
The ony time I have thrown up ince I got pregnant was when I would brush my teeth. I would get so mad, b/c when I was about finished brushing id puke. Then id have to brush them again.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I did that before I got pregnant. I wwould accidentally gag myself with my toothbrush. Which is weird because my gag reflex isn't very sensitive.
|

Experienced User
Mine is...I gag really easily. I always gagged when I brushed my teeth, but never threw up.
Oh I threw up chicken fettucine alfredo once and I will never eat that stuff again.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I was like that when I was little. Whatever the last thing was that I threw up, I wouldn't eat it again for years because I thought that's what had made me sick.
|

Experienced User
No, throw that stuff up just once and you never will either. I still remember the smell...And whole noodles were coming up...I was like do I chew my food?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Eeww!!! The last time I threw up I was about 6 months pregnant and I had eaten cherry cobbler. It was really gross. It was all red. I haven't eaten cherry cobbler since. I don't know why I threw up, it wasn't morning sickness but I wasn't sick either. And it was awhile after I ate, I had taken a nap and been up for a couple hours and then all of the sudden... It was gross.
|

Experienced User
I never got morning sickness or anything like that while I was pregnant
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I threw up once when I was almost 3 months. But I felt like crap for the first 3 months or so. The second trimester rocked. Now i'm uncomfortable as hell. I have all this pressure in my ass. Actually it's my back right where my tailbone is, but still, I hate it.
|

Experienced User
I never had a problem till the last month I didnt want to move at all and I couldnt fit in the desk at school and I had to sit sideways and the seats were hard so I took seat cushion lol and I was always tired thru out my whole pregnacy :d
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...