Hi everyone,im currently on the pill,but I have missed two pills and im now having a period when I shouldnt be.Could I be pregnant?Please help Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
No,you are probably not pregnant.You get your period when the hormone levels drop(you missing the pills).Your best bet is to call your doc.She/he will probably tell you to start a new pack as if you were ending your period.This is a waste of pills,but that's what happens when you miss the pills for more than one day,your body will get a period and you need to start over.Good luck.
Patty
|

replied April 20th, 2009
birthcontrol bill
so i am taking the pill and i was told that i should start my period after the white pill but i have not and it is almost two weeks later and my belly is cramping but nothing is happing and my boobs hurt Razz
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2009
pill
i missed 2 of my pills ande my period started. i just kept on taking me active pills but i still have it after 16 days Sad
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...