I have been so bored at work so I made this new folder called "sarah and erics book" and I printed up calander sheets and put them in sheet protecter thingys and wrote down all our important dates and everything. Then I made pretty envelopes to put our money in so we can start saving. Lol, im such a dork. Hes going to look at it and be like, what the hell is wrong with you....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Ive done the envelope thing....It really works, maybe i'm a bit of a freak too....No, its just smart and planning, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?
|

Experienced User
We just started a savings account at the bank... That works to...Lol
|

Experienced User
lmao looks like you had fun today Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww how cute
|

replied December 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww cute!
|

replied December 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol...I was so bored. Then I took it home and I explained the whole thing to him. Hehe. He liked it a lot though and I was so excited, but I can telll he was weirded out but all he said was, "baby you did a very good job on this, thank you." I felt like a little kid. But yea, the envelope system works really well. My dad taught it to me since I was in jr high, and eric and I have used it for the last year, took a break from them, wasted a whole bunch of moneys, then we just started using them again. I find it easier than a bank account because in an account all the money is in one account, where in enevelops all the money is seperated into each category. Lol, im an idiot.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...