I am feeling very confused right now. I have not had a cycle in over two months but when I took two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. I have pain in lower back and I feel like I have a weight in my lower abdomen. I also feel nausea, my breast are enlarged and my nipples hurt a little. I have also been very moody. I have not taken any medications for the past three months and I just want to know what you think it might be.

Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2003
Monetlee:

i am not a Dr....What medication were you on? Several medications prescribed in the treatment and care of lupus can cause a pause or cessation in menstrual cycles.

I strongly suggest you see your gynocologist as soon as possible, as this could be cused by a drug side effect, pregnancy or endomitriosis.

Please let us know how you get on!

Stephanie
|

replied October 23rd, 2003
Sorry
I do not have lupus. I think I posted into the wrong forum sorry. Embarassed
|

replied December 22nd, 2003
When I was eighteen, I did not have a cycle for over a year and I was not pregnant. The doctor's told me sometimes when your body goes through that big of a shock it just stops for a while, but I really don't know anymore than that.I want to have a baby but after cemo they told me I might not beable to, but two monthes ago I had a miscarriage, I was three monthes along and had no idea because I had normal cycles through it. When I went in and found out I had gone because I had been bleeding too long and I thought my kidneys were bleeding again, when I got there they checked and I was between two and three monthes.I hope i'll get another chance to be a mommy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bye,melissa
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
Learn the basics about autoimmune disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing an autoimmune disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for autoimmune disorders....