Hi friends

iam new to this forum, actually iam having a severe breast pain and a sort of itching around my nipples. I had this for the past 1 week , and its been there for the whole day. Iam not sure what is tihis, can any body help me with this.

Smyles Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2004
Experienced User
Are you on any new meds? Are you about to start your period? It could be related to either of those two..
|

replied December 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Every once in awhile my nipples itch too... They haven't for awhile though, not sure why they do. Sorry! Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
|

replied December 17th, 2004
Breast Itching
Hi friends

thank u for the reply and supporting me. Actually iam not on medications, only prenatals. May be this is due to upcoming periods.

Smyles Smile
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...