Hi all,

my friend has told me to go this woman as she helped her fall pregnant after 4 years of trying, she is a holistic therapist, but my friend said after doing some tests she gave her a fertility plan to follow and she fell pregnant a few months later.

What do you all think, I think im gonna give it a shot

Fertilityadvice.Bravehost.Com

mazey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Have you been trying to get pregnant and been unsuccessful??? Or are u just about to start trying? Cuz if u are just about to start I say try it on your own instead of going through all that fertility stuff...But if youve been tryin and havent been successful the I say go for it...Why not...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....