Im looking to start to settel down with one guy I want a b/f but no one has been there to ask.. Now I have a few in mind but I dout I can have any of them n its sad Sad

i feel alone I this worl d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aren't u a little young to settle down? I mean, yeah bfs can be great sometimes, but don't u want to live ur life a little more?
|

replied December 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea I am young but m not looking to get married I just wanna be woth someone .. I dont want to be married .. I am gonna live my life to the fullest untill I find the one .
|

replied December 15th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I know what you mean. I dont want to casually date. You date to find the right one, and once you find him, why keep looking. Even if someone hurts me im willing to work on things if I feel theres something there. Even though I could go out and get any other guy I wanted. I dont want another guy. I want the one that makes me feel all those special feelings.
|

replied February 16th, 2005
Dont Do It
There are a lot of men out there and if you settle down you will be saying damn it I could have done better, I was with this girl when I was 18 we were getting married and I said no and now someone came into my life and she is a lot better, personality, atittude, looks, ect im so happy I didnt settle down im 22 now. So dont worry time will tell
|

replied May 28th, 2005
Re: Looking ....
kitty2luv wrote:
im looking to start to settel down with one guy I want a b/f but no one has been there to ask.. Now I have a few in mind but I dout I can have any of them n its sad :(

i feel alone I this worl d
hope you find what you are looking for
|
Tags: b one
Quick Reply