Well, I was on birth control a few months ago...Then decided to stop taking them in october because my boyfriend and I decided to have a baby. I didn't have a period in august, but I wasn't pregnant, I had just, for some reason, skipped a period. In september & october my period came on the 18th. Last month, it came on the 7th. Now, it's decemeber 12th and my period hasn't started. We have really been trying hard this past week to become pregnant. We've "did the deed" every night and sometimes twice a night. Do any of you think I could be pregnant? Laughing I thought it was harder than this to become pregnant?? Exclamation Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2004
Experienced User
I think you might be pregnant and should take a test. Doing it every night doesn't help your chances a lot though because it takes 72 hours to replenish the "sperm population".
|

replied December 13th, 2004
Experienced User
U could just be having irregular periods from getting off the pill....Sometimes the pill can mess with your system.....U said u werent gettin your period until the 18th at one time and then the 7th so I think u should give it time or at least until the 18th roles around....About pregancy being hard....Its all depends on your body....It happened first time I tried for me....Some people it takes years.....You never know....And another fact I found out from ob is that when and if you have sex too much the sperm is not as strong or you may not get enough becuz you are having sex too much...Becuz me and my babysdaddy were having sex at least 2 times everyday and my ob said most likely I was already pregnant for about a week when I was still trying.....
|

Experienced User
I was on the depo shot a few years back and when I got off, I had like 2 heavy heavy periods in one month, skipped a month, had a light period, skipped a few more weeks, and then I believe they started getting back on track...

It might be because of your birth control that you are having irregular periods... But you never know...

Good luck! Keep us posted
|

Experienced User
Well, I heard that spotting is a "sign of pregnancy". I dont know if this is spotting or my period because I havent tested yet. But a few hours ago, I went to the bathroom to pee and when I whipped, there was a little blood on the toliet paper. A little while after that, I went back to the bathroom and it happened again. Then, it started bleeding and getting into my underwear, so I put a tampon in. A couple of hours after I had the tampon in, I thought I should change it. The tampon was only about half filled up and it wasnt the thick type of blood I usually had whenever I have my period. What do you guys think??
|

Experienced User
I think u should wait till at least the 18th and then test...U could still get ur period too and be pregnant...
|

replied December 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I think u should just buy a test or go to a clinic? Maybe they couldgive u some advise to?
|

replied December 14th, 2004
It is really "iffy" to me because coming off of bcp can make your cycles crazy for a while. Some people go right back to normal but for others it could take a few cycles to get back on track. Sounds like you definantely bd'ed enough! Lol

actually they say it doesn't hurt to bd everyday unless the man had an abnormal sa. So if the man has a normal sperm count its not a bad thing.

I think you should take a pregnancy test and find out!!!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...