Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
About 1 & half yrs or more, I have had short, sharp pains on the left side of my head.Above my ear.The pain sometimes stops for a few days or a few weeks.Then something starts walking around the same part of my head.
Last night dec 10th 04,the pain became severe.I was unable to have a good night rest.I hve been so sceptical thinking it might be a brain tumor,or what kind of pain could this be.?
Though I was attacked by about 10 people in new york.About two years ago.I was virtually pulled and dragged on the floor,of which my head was banged on the floor, my hip was dislocated neck was swollen.Xtray showed my chest was affected.I was taken to jamaica hospital ny.I was told I had a contussion and a concossion dnt know if its spelt right.{head injury}.I practically forgot my address,so many things.Also few times I wake up trying to catch my breath in the middle of my sleep,like
i was choking.All these started after the head injury.I still feel slight pain in my chest when I take a deep breath.Cn't sleep on my left side.Co's my hip hurts.
I don't know what or who to see regarding this.Pls help.
I'd like to have other's opinions.

Thanks for your time.
Pat. Uk
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2008
Supporter
HI
Better late than never....so very sorry no one came and at least said HELLO and WELCOME to eHealth.......... This was posted 2004, 4 years ago. I wish i'd found it, I would have said, please find neurologist and tell them exactly what you have typed here. It sounds like there is a lot more going on in the head. A neurologist can perform test needed to find answers for you. Please come back to eHealth?
|
Did you find this post helpful?