I when and had a blood test down and I found out that.... I am not pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad because I wouldnt have any idea what to do! I want to say thank you and I love you all for helping me throught this time, and telling me it would be alright. Thanks for the support!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Your so welcome hun Smile
|

Experienced User
Good to hear....Now grow a few more years old and tehn plan to have children!! Smile good luck to you!!
|

Experienced User
I'm so glad to hear that, i'm not sure if I gave you advise or not, but i'm sure the other girls gave you great advise. I hope you learned a lesson, use protection!!! I hope everyhting in your life goes good.
|

Thanks so much you guys. Princess385 how old were you when you gave birth to your son cole? You dont have to answer if you dont wnt to. Thanks again for the support.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im glad things worked out and hope ull be more careful from now on... Ps condom and bc is best! Wink
|

I'm glad things worked out for u and I hope u will be more careful from now on sweetie.
|

replied December 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yay! Start fresh now! Protect yourself!
|

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!! I love you all!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's great hun. I'm glad u got the answers u were looking for. Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...