I had previously lost my pregnancy during my 8th week and my Doctor has suggested that I give my body 2 full cycles to recuperate from the miscarriage. I do plan on doing so, but I am curious as to why this is necessary. I didn't require a D&C procedure and I was taking fertility medication to become pregnant. What risks do I have to worry about when it comes to myself and a fetus if I become pregnant before those 2 months are up? Any answers would be helpful... thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2003
Experienced User
Misscarrigages
Sweetheart, I am sincerely sorry for your misfortunes, if you ever need a friend, don't hesitate to contact me. O.K

lhileman
|

replied September 20th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Miscarriages
I had a miscarriage a few months ago to, and my doc told me to try not to fall pregnant for 2 months afterwards because the chances of having another miscarriage rises after the first miscarriage. If you wait the 2 months your chances of having a normal pregnancy go back to normal. Maybe that is what your doc was saying ? I am pregnant again now, and so far everything is going fine.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....